LOST-Shipper Index du Forum
LOST-Shipper
Le forum des shippers de LOST !!

LOST-Shipper Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

News 

LOST dernière saison en 2010 venait vivre le hiatus en revoyant les episodes des saisons passées en notre compagnie !

Fans de josh et evi ou skate ! mobilisez vous et signez notre pétition !

lost les mobisodes cette semaine !!
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LOST-Shipper Index du Forum -> LOST -> Lost en général -> Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

Point(s): 2 224
Moyenne de points: 0,75

MessagePosté le: 17/12/2007 12:12:03    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

t'es tjrs aussi con toi mais on t'adore pr ça Very Happy Okay

mobisode info
Citation:
Episode 112 - Arzt & Crafts
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Daniel Dae Kim as Jin
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Harold Perrineau as Michael
Daniel Roebuck as Dr. Arzt
Music by: Michael Giacchino
Costume Designer: Roland Sanchez
Edited by: Robert Florio, A.C.E.
Production Designer: Jonathan Carlson
Director of Photography: John Bartley, A.S.C./C.S.C.
Executive Producers: J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender, Carlton Cuse
Co-Executive Producers: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz, Drew Goddard, Stephen Williams, Jean Higgins
Supervising Producer: Elizabeth Sarnoff
Producers: Ra'uf Glasgow, Pat Churchill
Co-Producers: Richard Peter Schroer, Brian K. Vaughn, Samantha Thomas
Executive Story Editor: Christina M. Kim
Associate Producer: Kaleen Yamase
Created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof
Written by Damon Lindelof
Directed by Jack Bender

ETA : transcript
Citation:
[Jin and Sun sitting on the beach. Looking through clothes. Talking in Korean.]
Jin - [pointing at something] I think they are lovers.
Sun - They’re not.
Jin - He looks at her like they are.
Sun - Boone and Shannon are brother and sister.
Jin - How do you know? Do they speak Korean?
Sun - It was just a guess.
[Arzt comes running up to them.]
Arzt - What’s all this about moving from the beaches, huh, going to the caves? Are you guys going, to the caves?
Hurley - [sitting a few feet away with Michael] They don’t speak English, dude.
Arzt - [to Hurley and Michael] Oh. How about, are you going?
Michael - I don’t know what you’re talking about, man.
Arzt - I’m talking about the caves. Are you going to go to the caves? Jack and that bald guy, and uh, what’s-her-face, they found some caves, and they think that actually we should move from the beaches to the caves.
Hurley - So, why shouldn’t we?
Arzt - Why, sh… Ok, A #1, moisture. Caves are abundant with moisture. Moisture breeds bacteria, and attracts insects that would lay eggs in our mouths while we sleep. All right.
Arzt - [turning around and yelling, slowly, at Sun and Jin] Hey, hey, hey. I know that you don’t understand me, but if there is a vote to go to the caves, you two, you vote no! Got it? No!
Michael - Hey, shouting at them is not going to make them understand any more.
Hurley - Hey, if Jack says it’s a good idea, maybe we should, like, trust him.
Arzt - Why? You tell me. Because he’s a doctor? Is that what qualifies him for leadership here? How do we know he’s not a nut case? I want to tell you something. [leaning down and speaking quietly to Hurley and Michael] The other day I’m in the jungle, and I’m taking a leak, and Jack runs through the jungle, crying for his Daddy. [speaking louder, to all] Ok, fine, fine, you morons, you want to go to the caves, good riddance. I’m going to stay right here on the beach with all the people who want to survive. [Monster noise. They all look around.] I’ll uh, I’ll see you guys at the caves. [He walks away.]

____LOST-Shipper____

sawyer seeing kate in TLP :
Daddy : lyly cried apparently
Damon : I know you cried
Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Leighton : I think Chuck is for Blair just like Blair is for Chuck. They are perfect together

Dernière édition par lyly ford le 24/12/2007 15:07:29; édité 2 fois
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 17/12/2007 12:12:03    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 24/12/2007 13:24:19    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

nouveau mobi !

Citation:
Mobisode #8 – “Buried Secrets”

[Jin is at the shore with a fishing pole. Sun is watching him from the woods. She goes into the jungle. She looks at her California driver’s license and starts to dig a hole to bury it. Michael comes running by.]

Michael: Vincent! Vincent! Oh, hey I’m sorry. I was looking for Vincent. I didn’t mean to scare you. You ok?

Sun: Yes, I’m, I’m fine. I just, I just needed a moment by myself.

Michael: Hey, you sure you’re ok? [Sun looks down. Michael looks down too. He sees her license on the ground and picks it up]

Sun: [crying] I was, this is…

Michael: No, no, no, you don’t have to explain. [He hands the license to her.]

Sun: I was going to leave him. I was going to leave Jin, and start a new life in America. But I changed my mind at the airport because I was afraid.

Michael: Hey, hey, it’s, it’s, it’s ok. [He holds her hands.] We’re getting off this island any day now. Things will change.

Sun: No. It’s too late. This place. It’s my punishment. It’s my destiny.

Michael: No... Maybe you should talk to him.

Sun: He’s not the man I fell in love with.

[Michael hugs her.]

Michael: Maybe he just needs a little time. It’s been hard on all of us. It’s ok. It’ll be ok.

[They pull apart and stare at each other. Michael’s hand is on Sun’s face. They lean in to kiss, but before they do, Vincent comes up and barks and they back away.]

Sun: I must go. I’m sorry. [Sun runs away.]

Michael: Uh… [Watches her leave.] Come here, Vincent. Come on.

bon c'est pour nous faire douter du père du bb ? ENCORE Question perso j'ai tjrs vu le triangle jin/sun/mike (avant que je capte que t'en avais un autre ac kate,sawyer et jack lol) dc ça me surprend pas ça mais ça m'a fait rire Question

edit : la vid

perso ça me surprend pas de voir ça, je veux dire à cette époque là c'était pas le grand amour entre jin et sun car ils s'étaient "perdus" dc bon ça m'étonne pas et puis j'ai tjrs vu un truc entre eux mais de là à dire que c'est plus le bb de jin Question j'en suis pas là
bon y a santa clause 2 qui va passer je vais aller voir ma lizzie Very Happy
____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Leighton : I think Chuck is for Blair just like Blair is for Chuck. They are perfect together

lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 08/01/2008 00:12:02    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

news mobi dslée du retard !!

Lost Mobisode 9 - Tropical Depression

Citation:
Arzt (approaching with a jar & it's lid in his hands): "I have my eyes on you, you have your eyes on me ... ha! (as he swoops down to capture a bug) Hahahaha!"
Michael approaches:"Doctor Arzt! Yo! Doctor Arzt! Hey, what's the weather situation going to be like tomorrow?"
Doc Arzt:"Uh, tomorrow, um ... I don't know."
Michael: "What?"
Doc Arzt: "I'm not a meteorologist, I'm just a high school science teacher. All that stuff I said about monsoon season, I made it up."
Michael: "What do you mean you made it up?
Doc: "I just wanted you to get that raft built & get off this rock and have us all rescued."
Michael: "Okay, uh -- alright no worries, forget it."
Doc Arzt: "I fell in love with a woman from Australia. I met her on the internet. We chatted with each other for about a year I saved all my money and I flew down to Sydney. I shouldn't have used my BuddyMix (?) picture okay, I admit that, I said that, I said that I was sorry I thought that we were beyond that, that it made no difference,that we were really connected..."
Michael: "mmm-hmm"
Doc Arzt: "So I get to Sydney, and I see her & she looks so beautiful, I took her out to the nicest restaurant I could find, we order the lobster, she frickin' disappeared, never came back to the table They wouldn't even let me give the lobster back! That's not the worst part, the worst part, the worst part is, I could have just hung out, Sydney, you know, the bar scene? You know what I did? I booked an early flight out, Oceanic flight 815."
Michael: "You know what? I- I would really love to feel sorry for you and all, but, you know, take a look around, everybody on this beach has got a story just like yours. Do you think anybody wants to be here""
Doc Arzt:"I know nobody does, I-I'm really sorry that I lied about the weather."
Michael: "It's okay. The raft is finished, we getting out of here, we're going to bring back help."
Doc Arzt: "You are! I know you are! I know you are! And I am going to be the first one on the beach waving 'hello' when you get there."
Michael:" Okay, man, take care." (walks away)

Episode 111 - Jack, Meet Ethan.

Citation:
[Jack is going through suitcases. Ethan walks up.]

Ethan - You’re the Doctor, right?

Jack - Yeah. That’s me.

Ethan - Well, I heard you were rounding up the medicine, so I figured you might want this.

[He opens a suitcase.]

Jack - Whew.

[Laugh]

Ethan - Jackpot, right?

Jack - Guy must have been a hypochondriac or something. Where did you find this?

Ethan - Jungle.

Ethan - I’m Ethan, by the way.

[They shake hands.]

Jack - Jack.

Ethan - Thank you, Jack.

Jack - For what?

Ethan - Getting those together, having a little perspective, you know. [Says something unintelligible.] Most of them still think we’re going to get rescued any time now.

Jack - And you think I don‘t?

Ethan - No, I think you’re smart. And I think you’re looking at that girl, [looks at Claire] knowing that you might actually have to deliver that baby here. I know that’s what I’m thinking.

Jack - Well, it’s nice to know I’m not alone.

Ethan - [Laughs.] You’re definitely not alone.

Jack - If she does go into labor, at least I know I’ve got an assistant. [Ethan looks at him and looks away.] I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

Ethan - It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. Anyway I’m glad the meds.

Jack - Thank you.

[Ethan gets up to leave.]

Ethan - Jack, um, my wife died in childbirth. And our uh, our baby didn’t make it either. [Jack looks at him, but doesn’t say anything.] Well, let’s hope we’re both wrong and the rescue boats are on the way right now.

Jack - Let’s hope.

[Ethan walks away.]

____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Dernière édition par lyly ford le 14/01/2008 15:52:09; édité 1 fois
lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 14/01/2008 15:12:39    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Lost Mobisode 11 - Jin Has a Temper-Tantrum On the Golf Course

Citation:
[Jin, Hurley, and Michael are playing golf. Jin is putting.]

Hurley: All right Jin, you sink this putt, you win.

Michael: He can’t understand you.

Hurley: He can feel me, dude. He can feel me.

[Jin misses. ]

Michael: Yes!

Hurley [To Michael]: Congratulations, dude. [To Jin] It’s all right, Jin, you’ll get him next time.

[Jin goes on a rant, screaming (in Korean) and running around.]

Jin: No, why? Why can’t I hit the ball in the hole?

Michael: Hey it’s ok man, it’s only a game.

Jin: Shut up! Don’t pity me! All I wanted was one thing to go right.

Hurley: You can’t…

Jin: Do you want to say something? You don’t talk for once, you don’t talk! How can I lose to both Hurley and Michael?

Hurley: I think I heard our names in there somewhere.

Jin: I hate this horrible island. Why doesn’t anybody understand me? All I wanted was one moment of happiness! Why? Why can’t I be happy? Who invented this crazy game? No! You horrible ball! Why?

Michael: Maybe we should do something?

Jin: Please take this handcuff off! I’m going crazy.

Jin: You don’t care about me, do you? Don’t look at me with pity in your eyes. I’ve beaten men for lesser offenses!

Hurley [to Michael who headed toward Jin]: Eh, don’t touch him. Let him get it out.

Jin: No! You horrible ball! Why couldn’t you go in the hole? You horrible ball! Why? Why? Why?

Hurley: Maybe we should take a break from golf for a while.

Jin sits down and cries: I’m so alone. I’m so alone.

[Michael picks up the golf bag, and he and Hurley walk away.]

____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Dernière édition par lyly ford le 26/01/2008 15:55:09; édité 1 fois
Miss Evie
*Skater*
*Skater*

Point(s): 244
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 16/01/2008 02:17:20    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Humm, okay, j'ai tout lu, vraiment tout!!! J'ai essayé de comprendre en quoi consistait les mobisode - et surtout ce que le mot voulait dire- et nan, rien de fonctionne dans mon cerveau... Surprised
Je suis québécoise, et je comprend pas tout ce que vous écrivez, parfois, mais bon j'adore vos expressions!! Very Happy
Sinon, pour revenir aux fameux mobisodes, ce sont des scènes que ABC a mis en ligne sur son site... c'est comme des scènes coupées??
Quelqu'un peut éclairer la québécoise, s'il vous plait?
____LOST-Shipper____

lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 17/01/2008 01:06:11    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

les mobisodes où missing pieces sont apparement des scènes manquantes qui révèlent des secrets sur nos losties, abc les met sur son site oui mais avant tout c'est dans un portable appeler verizon ou un truc dans le genre, ça a été fait pour répondre à certaines questions ou certaines fois se demander pourquoi on voit ça Surprised enfin pas tous ! certains sont bien c'est sur Very Happy
j'espère t'avoir aidé
hésite pas à nous demander hein Okay
____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Miss Evie
*Skater*
*Skater*

Point(s): 244
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 17/01/2008 05:16:55    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Et la lumière fût! Merci pour l'explication!!! Wink
____LOST-Shipper____

lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 17/01/2008 13:39:04    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Miss Evie a écrit:
Et la lumière fût! Merci pour l'explication!!! Wink

je t'en pris Wink
____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 26/01/2008 15:58:04    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Mobisode #12 - “The Envelope”

[A timer is beeping. Juliet runs to the oven and gets her muffins out. She burns her hand. The doorbell rings. She runs her hand under water. It’s the woman from the beginning of ATOTC, Amelia. Amelia gets her something from the freezer.]

Juliet: I’m fine. I’m really fine. I just, I need to clean up before everyone gets here. Thank you.

Amelia: It’s him, isn’t it?

Juliet: What? Who?

Amelia: Ben. Did you invite him today?

Juliet: Thanks for [….Things are kinda awkward…]

Amelia: Finally told you how he felt, huh?

Juliet: He didn’t, he didn’t say anything. It’s just complicated. Okay?

Amelia: Complicated doesn’t make you cry.

Juliet: I burned my hand.

Amelia: That doesn’t make you cry either. What happened Julie?

Juliet: I think, I think we’re in big trouble.

Amelia: Are we?

Juliet: I need, if I show you something, do you promise not to tell anyone? Do you swear? Not anyone.

[Amelia nods her head. Juliet goes to a drawer and pulls out a large manila envelope from under the silverware tray. She starts to open it, and the doorbell rings.]

plus que un lundi et c'est FINIT ! on s'en fou lost revient jeudi Exclamation Very Happy
____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

lyly ford
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 28/01/2008 18:12:51    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !! Répondre en citant

Le DERNIER mobisode ! mais sans doute le plus Shocked depuis le temps qu'on voulait un fb pour lui le voilà mais Shocked

Citation:
[We see the jungle and hear someone running. The view is low to the ground. We hear panting. It’s Vincent. He passes open suitcases and sniffs them. He hears a whistle. We see legs. It’s Christian. Vincent runs up to him. Christian talks to Vincent.]

Christian: Hey there. Come on. Come on. Come on. Good boy. Come on. Come here. Come here. Good boy. Yes. [He leans down and pets him.] I need you to go find my son. He’s over there in that bamboo forest, unconscious. I need you to go wake him up. Ok. Go on.

[Vincent whines and runs off.]

Christian: He has work to do.

[We see Jack’s eye open just like the beginning of the pilot. Jack wakes up slowly, looks around, sees Vincent come through the jungle. Vincent whines, runs by him, and runs off. LOST black screen.]

____LOST-Shipper____

Daddy&Lyly connection ^^

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙~ヽ
 しし し )ノ

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 18/11/2018 19:19:09    Sujet du message: lost les mobisodes cette semaine !!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LOST-Shipper Index du Forum -> LOST -> Lost en général -> Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation